Monday, April 26, 2010

Pearsonic Productions Presents: Wave 1

So, the big day has finally arrived! The release of my 1st wave of custom action figures, my Pearsonic Productions Presents line ! For the first wave, I present to you: Red Hulk aka Rulk Photobucket (What I call,) Cable - Road Warrior from the Future Photobucket Modern Bishop Photobucket Mr. Freeze Photobucket Sinestro Corps Predator with construct Photobucket and my 'chase' figure, with additional pack-in figure: Pirate Deadpool with Parrot Suit Bob Photobucket Action Feature! Make Parrot Suit Bob flap his wings! Photobucket All of these are for sale! The first auction will be a shorter one, (from April 27th - May 2nd,) but a few others may last until May 4th, 2010. So, get ready to bid, and get ready to own a piece of history! Best of luck to all bidders, Word'em Pearsonic P.S. - Here is an informal, virtual tour of the Pearsonic Production facility aka studio aka lair, enjoy!

No comments: