Friday, March 26, 2010

The launch of my Custom waves: Pearsonic Productions Presents: Marvel - DC - and more!

Hello again ebayers and fans of comics & action figures, (and maybe a few fans of my own?)



Today marks a special day, one where I've decided to announce an ongoing creation and release of custom figures made by me for sale exclusively through ebay!



I plan on providing better versions of characters many fans, (myself included) were disappointed with, (we're looking at the likes of Ultron and Magneto,) team, era or costume specific versions of characters, as well as characters all us fans can't believe escaped production and therefore our shelves, (Jean Grey, The Wrecking Crew - HELL-Oh!) and teams left un-completed: Alpha Flight, X-Men, JLA.



I will suprise those following what I guess I can call 'my line,' Pearsonic Productions Presents, by building/creating something out of the norm: a 12 in figure, maybe a Masters of the Universe fig, maybe a vehicle or a diorama/playset! You'll never know unless you keep up with me.



What I can and will reveal right now to whet appetites, to spark rumouring if you will, is what some of my focus will be on:



Spider-Man



X-Men, (as well as a Wolverine sub line)



Hulk



Deadpool (I love this guy!)



Villians



and to add to the ranks of: Age of Apocolypse



I also have a "Secret" wave planned that I feel will delight the most nostalgic, hard core collector fans.



I created a Facebook profile just for this occasion! I also invite fans to submit their thoughts and votes towards what I should create for future parts of waves or suprises! Inspire me people! Some of my best work comes from when I'm overwhelmed with inspiration!



Visit: Photos

Discussion Boards/Forum




I will try to sell figures in a wave of 3-6 figures total, (all listed for sale at the same time, or one after the other.) You never pay extra for mailing - I charge my cost straight across. I do combine shipping, and will ship anywhere in the world. I prefer tracking on every outbound package, if you decline to pay for the trackable option, I am not liable for lost items.



To date, very few have had opportunity to obtain my creations: I have created and sold/gifted:



1st: Joe Fixit Hulk



2nd: Chance (Spiderman villan/ally)



3rd: Deadpool



4th: Spider Slayer



2 were sold, whereas the other 2 were gifted as part of Fwoosh ( www.thefwoosh.com )Secret Santa 08 & 09. There was also my Colbert Report Package, exact whereabouts unknown - in limbo?



Why haven't people, (you,) seen more of me and my work on 'the scene' - aka internet?



I've been a busy person for a long time, and have only recently had the chance to shift time to allow me to focus on more time spent on something I love to do: customize!



If you ever meet me in real life, (maybe you have?) I can assure you I'm not the egotistical type. My stuff may not be the best ever, hell, I see a tonne of awesome customizers out there. What I can tell you is though it's made with love, and pride by a true fan of the comic world. I do my best to take measures to prevent paint rub on my customs, but my arthritic hands sometimes only allow for so much figure dis-assembly.



I am trying to save up money for a number of things and am hoping people buy/bid knowing they are really helping out a regular guy who really appreciates it. If I'm lucky enough, I'll be able to share what I was able to do with the proceeds. (I need more tattoo work, and my GF's birthday isn't too far off...

No comments: