Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A Moment of Silence for a Great Man .......

.... I learned yesterday that Conway Mason passed away on Canada Day from his battle with cancer.

Conway was THE tattoo artist that I had finally found to bring my arm to life with a tonne of Green Lantern artwork. His portfolio spoke volumes and I knew he was the one I wanted. I managed to get into a chair and get an hours worth of work done one Saturday afternoon this March of '09. He and I had a vision of what was to be, and he let me know that he was to be taking some personal leave to deal with his illness, but not to fret - he said he'd be back to finish what he started.



Well, it didn't work out as planned, and I KNOW that my arm will never look the way that it was supposed to. I can't imagine the pain that your friends and family must be going through right now.

RIP Conway

No comments: