Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ML Face-Off Hulk Fix - Now with Fists!

Decided to try and fix the one and only problem with the best Hulk ever - and I think I may have solved it:



I swapped arms with a HoM Hulk @ the shoulder. There's a minor gap, but it doesn't bother me!

I had started off with a realllly dark green basecoat to ensure all the tattoos were nicely covered. I liked the really dark green, but it hid a lot of detail that was begging to be shown off with a brighter green. I really like the dirty, grimey look Hulk now has. Gives him more of a monster feel IMO. Think I may do some more detailed work on his veins. After all the paint, I think the HoM arms mate up well with the rest of FO Hulk. I was worried the sculpts may differ too much to match, but I'm happy.

Think I may give him a coat of non-shiney clear coat to seal him..... still contemplating if I'm going to paint his pants

No comments: