Tuesday, June 09, 2009

ML Red Skull (Nazi)

Up next is my 1st crack at a character that just about everyone has done: Red Skull.

Recipe, (Who 1st cooked up this recipe, I couldn't tell ya. But I can tell you numerous customizers here are responsible for inspiring my version of him.):

Ghostrider Movie Blackheart

Ghostrider Movie Ghostrider (Forget which version)

Tamiya paints

Kneaditite Green Stuff

Those darn twist ties that restrain TB ML's in their Plastic Prisons

So, not too much to this guy. Painted on the additional details on the coat, sculpted the lapels. I used the display stand and hat from Major Maxim for the picture taking, but they will not be part of the overall package, (just fig and cigarette holder.)

Cigarette holder was made from a twist tie and Kneaditite, smoke was the twist tie wire with plastic removed, and cotton skillfully glued on.

As much as I love this guy, (and in my own eyes, my 1st big success at customizing,) I think he'll be heading over to the 'Bay to test the market waters. (Eh, I have a tonne of fodder which I've amassed over time to do SOMETHING with it all.)

And for comparison:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you